The website twinkl has lots of free downloadable resources for use by parents or teachers of those with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND).
Check out this week's top 10 SEND resources - at the bottom of the page are also FREE taster packs specifically for SEND teachers.
They also have some interesting articles on the site such as:
- Top SEN Teaching Strategies
- DfE Study: What do schools say about their SEN provision, how they use funding and the role of SENCos?
- DfE Study: What are the most effective ways to identify SEN, meet SEN needs, utilise specialists and share information?
- DfE Study: What are the most effective ways of monitoring and evaluating SEN support in schools?
- Inclusive Books that make us Smile: Part 2