We often take photographs or record video or audio at our sessions (online & physical groups) or undertake feedback surveys; we would like to ask for your consent to use any images, sound & written materials for use by Sunshine & Smiles – Leeds Down Syndrome Network & partner organisations such a session providers or funding organisations.
- all footage taken
- all sound recording
- any still images taken from the video
- any quotes from film or written surveys
- any photographs taken of you
Footage and photographs may be used at different times and that we may not be able to contact you each time.
Video footage may be edited or altered to be used in other videos and the final decision with the editing rests with Sunshine & Smiles – Leeds Down Syndrome Network.
Footage, photographs or stories shared via social media could be shared further through external websites and digital platforms including national and international broadcasting and media outlets both print and online.
I also give permission for any photographs, videos or quotes that I have supplied to Sunshine & Smiles myself, to be used as above.
Some of the ways footage or photographs might be used include:
- on the Sunshine & Smiles website • on social media (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for example)
- video-hosting platforms (YouTube and Vimeo for example)
- in other Sunshine & Smiles information or campaigns – for example; leaflets, DVD’s, presentations
- use by a partner organisation known to Sunshine & Smiles
- for broadcast (tv, radio, podcast)
- any other appropriate use