The lovely Katie Kelly, a parent in our network and a Sunshine & Smiles volunteer, is holding a raffle to raise money for Sunshine & Smiles in celebration of World Down Syndrome Day.
There are some absolutely great prizes and tickets are £1 each.
The raffle will be drawn on Good Friday and to join in you can get your ticket here.
Here’s a list of the prizes available…
- Hamper misc donated by Asda Holt Park
- Hamper Easter chocolate donated by Tesco Alwoodley
- Blue bunny Easter bag (can be personalised) and choc eggs donated by KurlyWurlyKreations
- Pink bunny Easter bag (can be personalised) and choc eggs donated by KurlyWurlyKreations
- Tiger jigsaw donated by Armadillo Toy Shop
- £5 gift voucher donated by The Little Bookshop
- Thyme & Mint Tealights donated by rebel & rose
- Tea/coffee and cake for two donated by Cafe Espresso Alwoodley
- Cafe 21 tote bag, trolley coin and mug donated by cafe 21
- £20 voucher donated by and for Debbie J Beauty Alwoodley
- Voucher for cafe 21
- £20 Voucher to be used with Julia at Premier hair salon
Raffle License Number: LOTREG/05297/23