Given the current government guidance regarding social distancing and non-essential social gatherings we have taken the very difficult decision to temporarily suspend all our groups, face to face sessions, activities and to close 21 Co. Shop & Café.
We will now host some of our sessions virtually via Zoom. Individual Support will be available via phone and Zoom.
Individual support sessions are available on Mondays from 09:30am – 2:30pm.
Reasons to say hello…
- A time to chat
- Help completing forms such a Disability Allowance
- Requesting an Education, Health & Care Plan
- General advice and help navigating different support and services
- Many more reasons
It is now possible to book a slot with one of our support members of staff on Mondays. If you would like to say hello please call or text Ailith on 07725041601 to book an appointment or email us at email@example.com.
- Download the app - Click here - Zoom
- Create an account
- Log in via the device you would like to use for the session (PC / Laptop / Mobile)
See more events