Given the current government guidance regarding social distancing and non-essential social gatherings we have taken the very difficult decision to temporarily suspend all our groups, face to face sessions, activities and to close 21 Co. Shop & Café.
We will now host some of our sessions virtually via Zoom. Smilers will be available via the Zoom app.
Smilers Singing for ages 10+
The session is relaxed, and about sharing and exploring our voices together. It's all about having fun and creating sound, and we get to sing together along with Michelle Hodgson.
No singing experience needed, nor will you be expected to read music - everyone is welcome!
Smilers is a free session you can access via the Zoom app. If you would like to join the online Singing session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your attendance and please let us know the names of who will be attending.
- Download the app - Click here - Zoom
- Create an account
- Log in via the device you would like to use for the session (laptops are more compatible than mobiles and iPads)
How to join the sessions via Zoom
- Once you have emailed email@example.com to confirm your attendance you will receive an invitation to the event via Google Calendar
- At the time of the event click the link in the location section of the Google Calendar event
- This will open Zoom on the device you are using, and you and your family will automatically join the online session
See more events