Online Beginners Yoga with Maddie from Poplar Yoga
This is a 35 minute session where we will do some calm and relaxing sequences together via the Zoom app. We will start with lovely stretches to get the body moving and help us to feel energised, followed by moments of deep breathing and relaxation at the end. Take some time to relax and refresh, and you'll leave feeling chilled for the rest of your day! It's suitable for people who have never done Yoga before - no pressure to get anything perfect - just join in and make it your own! Participants take part at their own risk and we advise to follow along at the level you are comfortable with.
What to prepare:
- Yoga mat or clear space for you to move
- Pillows and blankets
- A chair if you would like support when balancing
- A yoga belt or dressing gown tie
Yoga with Maddie is a free session you can access via the Zoom app. If you would like to join the online session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your attendance and please let us know the names of who will be attending.
- Download the app - Click here - Zoom
- Create an account
- Log in via the device you would like to use for the session (laptops are more compatible than mobiles and iPads)
How to join the sessions via Zoom
- Once you have emailed email@example.com to confirm your attendance you will receive an invitation to the event via Google Calendar
- At the time of the event click the link in the location section of the Google Calendar event
- This will open Zoom on the device you are using, and you and your family will automatically join the online session
See more events