Given the current government guidance regarding social distancing and non-essential social gatherings we have taken the very difficult decision to temporarily suspend all our groups, face to face sessions, activities and to close 21 Co. Shop & Café.
We will now host some of our sessions virtually via Zoom. Movement with Katie will be available via the Zoom app.
Movement with Katie for ages 8-15 from 11:30am - 12:10
Hosted by Katie Aynsley, this session is a more structured session focussing on learning short routines and practising expressive movement.
About the sessions
Using an inclusive approach the sessions are created to encourage young people to explore their creativity and use their bodies through movement.
The session will focus on developing basic dance skills, learning sequences and working as a team. Music & imagination are used to enhance musicality & movement. This session is full of fun and made accessible to all.
Katie Aynsley, who runs the sessions, has six years’ experience of working with children, young people and adults with disabilities. She works as a freelance dance teacher running & supporting various dance sessions within the local dance community. She also works with local dance organisations Mesh Dance and Mind the Gap theatre company.
Movement with Katie is a free session you can access via the Zoom app. If you would like to join the online Movement group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your attendance.
If your child is under 8-years-old, they can join our age 2-8 Mini Movers sessions which run alternately.
- Download the app - Click here - Zoom
- Create an account
- Log in via the device you would like to use for the session (PC / Laptop / Mobile)
How to join the sessions via Zoom
- Once you have emailed email@example.com to confirm your attendance you will receive an invitation to the event via Google Calendar
- At the time of the event click the link in the location section of the Google Calendar event
- This will open Zoom on the device you are using, and you and your family will automatically join the online session
See more events